I am an assistant professor and Researcher at the Department of Information Security, Faculty of Information Technology, Czech Technical University in Prague, and Researcher at the Department of Materials and Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of West Bohemia in Pilsen.
My research is focused on the reliability and security of CMOS circuits, circuit modeling, and simulation.
Current Professional Activities
- IEEE Czechoslovakia Section YP Affinity Group - Chair 2019 - 2022; Vice-Chair since 2022
- IEEE Czechoslovakia Section - ExCom Member since 2020
The Prague Embedded Systems Workshop (PESW) - Student Poster Session Chair/Co-Chair since 2016; PC Member since 2022
- All Current and Past Activities
- Belohoubek, J. (2021). Testability and Physical Security: The Cell-Level Approach [PhD thesis]. Czech Technical University in Prague. bibtex | manuscript | slides
- Belohoubek, Jan and Fiser, Petr and Schmidt, Jan. (2021). Zapojení standardní buňky CMOS se sníženou datovou závislostí statické spotřeby (Connection of a standard CMOS cell with reduced data dependence of static consumption). České vysoké učení technické v Praze. https://isdv.upv.cz/webapp/resdb.print_detail.det?pspis=PT/2020-153&plang=CS
Patent Nr. CZ 308895 B6
- Bělohoubek, J., Fišer, P., & Schmidt, J. (2021). Optically induced static power in combinational logic: Vulnerabilities and countermeasures. Microelectronics Reliability, 124, 114281. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.microrel.2021.114281
- Kumar, A., Tripathi, S. L., & Subramaniam, U. (2021). Variability Analysis of SBOX With CMOS 45 nm Technology. Wireless Personal Communications.
- Standard Cell Design For Data-Independent Static Power Under Illumination. (2021, July).
- Standard Cell Design For Data-Independent Static Power Under Illumination. (2021, July). 9th Prague Embedded Systems Workshop (PESW), 2021. bibtex | slides